FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailPrint分享Reuters:A consortium led by French state-owned utility EDF has won a contract for a major 600 megawatt (MW) offshore wind project near Dunkirk in western France, Environment Minister Francois de Rugy said on Friday.EDF’s bid in partnership with Germany’s Innogy and Canada’s Enbridge beat rivals including utility Engie in partnership with Portugal’s EDPR and energy group Total in partnership with Denmark’s OrstedThe ministry said the tariff proposed by the winning consortium was significantly lower than 50 euros per megawatt hour (MWh). That compares with 63 euros/MWh for an onshore wind tender of around 516 MW that was awarded by the government on Wednesday. It also said the price was comparable to the best prices seen in European offshore wind projects and demonstrated the competitiveness of the French wind industry.The wind farm will have forty-five wind turbines producing 2.3 terawatt hours of electricity per year from 2026, equivalent to the consumption of around 500,000 French households.EDF, which operates France’s 58 nuclear reactors that accounts for over 75 percent of the country’s electricity needs, is rapidly expanding into wind and solar generation. Its EDF Renewables subsidiary, which manages around 13 gigawatts (GW) of installed capacity globally, has a project portfolio of more than 2 GW in France. It is negotiating to participate in two projects in China totaling 500 MW and also developing an area with a potential of 2,500 MW in the United States.“Our winning bid was highly competitive, and this has notably prompted the government to double the offshore wind power targets contained in its multi-year energy Plan, giving new development opportunities for EDF and all participants in the sector,” EDF’s CEO Jean-Bernard Levy said in a statement. The government said on Wednesday it would double the pace of developing offshore wind projects to 1 GW per year from around 500 MW previously as costs are falling.More: EDF consortium wins 600 MW Dunkirk offshore wind project EDF wins French offshore wind project with bid below 50 euros per MWh
The 24-year-old forward, who joined Arsenal from Southampton in 2011, has one year left on his current contract and have been reportedly linked to Chelsea and Liverpool this summer.However, Arsene Wenger have always expressed his desire to keep Oxlade-Chamberlain at the Emirates, declaring that he wants to “build his team around” the Englishman.RelatedOfficial – Liverpool Completes £35m Signing Of Oxlade-Chamberlain From ArsenalAugust 31, 2017In “England”Liverpool Agree £40m Transfer Fee For Arsenal’s Oxlade-ChamberlainAugust 30, 2017In “England”Ramsey Pays Heartfelt Tribute To Oxlade-Chamberlain, Says Arsenal “Lost A Great Player”August 31, 2017In “England” England international, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has turned down a new £180k-per-week contract at Arsenal, reportedly declared he wants to leave the Emirates.Sky Sports reports that Oxlade-Chamberlain held talks with the Gunners manager, Arsene Wenger, and Chief Executive Ivan Gazidis on Thursday, with Arsenal telling the player and his representatives that they will decide whether he will be allowed to leave or see out his contract in the next 24 hours.