Brisly Estime, a two-star defensive back from Palm Beach, Fla., has accepted a scholarship offer from Syracuse, he announced on his Twitter. The wide receiver was also considering Arkansas and North Carolina State according to Scout.com.syracuse offered and im commited @jeffgreer @mattyports— Brisly ESTIME (@BALL_CHILL1) February 3, 2013 A 5-foot9, 185-pound defensive back from Atlantic High School, Estime runs a 4.4 40-yard dash, according to Scout.com. Estime also played wide receiver and returned kicks last year for Atlantic.AdvertisementThis is placeholder textHe is ranked a three-star recruit by Rivals.com.Estime was in Syracuse for the weekend visiting the school. He was offered a scholarship during his visit and accepted the offer.New SU offensive coordinator George McDonald was recruiting Estime during his brief month-long stint with the Razorbacks. McDonald was also recruiting four-star wide receiver Stacy Coley to the Orange after doing the same for Arkansas, but he recently announced that he would stay in state for school, eliminating the Orange. Comments Facebook Twitter Google+ Published on February 2, 2013 at 9:30 pm Contact David: firstname.lastname@example.org | @DBWilson2
Published on September 21, 2018 at 11:30 pm Facebook Twitter Google+ Comments Syracuse (5-4, 1-0 Atlantic Coast) had yet to play a home game this season. On Friday night, in the home opener in the Women’s Building, SU took care of business with a 3-0 win over Georgia Tech (11-4, 0-1). A 15-4 margin in blocks for the match and a .400 hitting percentage after the first set’s conclusion were two of the big reasons SU pulled off the easy win.
Public Security Minister Khemraj Ramjattan has ordered a full investigation into the alleged shootout at a Main Street, Georgetown nightclub in the wee hours of Sunday morning.The shooting reportedly left several persons hospitalised, but unfortunately the incident was not reported to the Police.Guyana Times understands that after the shootout, the management of the facility allegedly rushed the injured people to a private city hospital where a few of them were treated and sent away, but at least two remained patients at the medical facility.However, the staff at the night spot were reportedly ordered to collect the spent shells and more so, wipe the floor clean of the bloodstains with the intention of leaving no trace of the shooting incident. The matter was brought to light after one of the injured men contacted Police on Sunday afternoon.He reportedly told the Police that persons were in the nightclub when the sound of gunshots was heard. Several persons were grazed as the bullets went by, but luckily no one was seriously injured, he told ranks. He said that at least two people received gunshot injuries to their feet.After receiving the report, Police went to the location but found neither any spent shells nor bloodstains. However, they came across bullet holes in the walls, which were enough evidence to prove that there was a shooting. The manager and other staff were taken into Police custody as they continue their investigations.Meanwhile, Minister Ramjattan told media operatives that the shooting incident happened and the entity could have its licence revoked with immediate effect. Up to late Monday afternoon, the building was still cordoned off, as Police continued their investigations. Attempts to contact Crime Chief Wendell Blanhum proved futile.